Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner! Congrats to JB for guessing 11 ingredients. Please send us an email at email@example.com with your full name so that we can send you your prize! Thanks to everyone who competed, have a very happy Easter and Passover, and keep your eyes peeled for the recipe itself in the coming week!
Greetings friends! Once again we have received word from our beloved Bunny, and just in time for Easter too (we suppose that makes her the Easter Bunny... get it? Hu? Nevermind). This time around, it appears she is traveling the farthest reaches of Siberia, looking for traces of the supposedly still living, yet elusive Woolly Mammoth. Hearing word of Chicago's unusually warm Spring weather has made poor Bunny rather jealous, as she is stuck out in the furthest, most frozen of tundras. And while hunkering down in her tent, frigid fingers clutching a pen in order to write to us, Bunny couldn't help dreaming of warmer fair; steaming cups of artisan coffee, spiced sausage, hot cakes with hot sauce, or even a big plate of Huevos Rancheros with extra chillies. If only there were some way she could get that kind of food in Siberia...
Well, we can't speak for Siberia, but there is a way to get your favorite foods delivered to your doorstep through companies like Seamless which offer to make whatever you happen to be craving appear at the click of a button. Wishing for a service like this where she is, Bunny has provided us with $20 from Seamless to give away to one lucky reader! Here's the all important rules:
- Brandy is planning on treating us all to one of her delightful original recipes for Easter Brunch. Bunny has asked that everyone take a guess as to how many ingredients will be in said recipe, and the person who comes the closest will win!
- Leave your guesses in the comment section. You can make up to 3 guesses per username/email between now and Friday April 6th at midnight (Central Time).
- In the event of a tie, the person who guessed the number first will be declared the winner.
- Ingredients include everything listed in the outset of the recipe, including water, salt, pepper, etc.
- If you don't live in Chicago, don't worry, you can still compete! Seamless is available in cities all across the USA.
- Any and all questions/concerns should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
So take your best guesses and we will announce the winner the morning of Saturday April 7th. Happy guessing!
P.S. For more info on Seamless, check out their new mobile app for iPhone and iPad: http://www.seamless.com/mobile-apps/ipad